The merged company came back to handle market share in Pakistan once again. Lenovo and Motorola jointly present Motorola Moto M. A smartphone equipped with latest specs and features in reasonable price all over the Pakistan.
Some of the promising features are as:
1. 16MP rear Camera
2. 3050mAH battery
3. 4GB RAM
4. Android Latest Version 6.0.1 Marshmellow
5. MicroSD Card Slot
Motorola has released two version from the processing point of view. Octa-core 1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 for all over the world and Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 for India. There are numerous issues faced by peoples in previous versions. But the company has resolved them efficiently. Motorola Moto M has all features for smartphone lovers.
There are some issues while reviewing Moto M. These are:
1. Slow camera and poor picture quality especially indoors.
2. Below average battery. Even with basic usage (without games and multimedia) battery dies out by evening when fully charged in morning.
Below are some Reviews have given by users of Moto M which are interestingly amazing.
1. Camera quality isn't the best. It is a smartphone. Don't think you bought a phone for capturing perfect profile photos.
2. Sometimes volume settings automatically appear and then goes off. This is really a miracle from Moto.
3. Not Call divert option even in the age of 2017.
5. Plastics used isn't the best which can easily be scratched.
These are some issues faced by users previously. In Pakistan, it is just released.